Lifeline/Linkup Telephone Service Assistance
You could be eligible for assistance on your local phone service or broadband service.
Lifeline/Linkup is a federal program to help with your cost of Telephone Service broadband service. Only one Lifeline discount is allowed per household consisting of either wire line or wireless telephone service broadband provider. Households who qualify can receive up to $9.25 in monthly discounts. Toll deny at no charge.
You may qualify for Lifeline/Linkup Telephone Service Assistance program if your household receives:
- Veterans Pensions or Survivors Pension
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Section 8 Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Or if your annual household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Federal Communications Commission prohibit any household from receiving more than one Lifeline discount and Lifeline customers will be asked to verify their continued eligibility for the program on an annual basis. Subscribers who willfully make false statements in order to obtain the benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment and be barred from the program.
For more information inquire at the office.